Hello, Cleveland?



This is my friend JoySoy Habanero. Here she is posing in the most timid posture/facial expression she knows. In the pan? Are the muy delicioso enchiladas that she made for DG's birthday party. What you can't see in the picture is the OTHER pan of enchiladas with GREEN sauce. Who made 'em? Why, it was JOYSOY HABANERO!

I hope if she sees this that she doesn't mind I posted her pic here. If you do? Tell me. I'll remove it (if you're worried about a lot of people seeing it because it's on this blog? Don't). But I have to say that it's my favorite picture of you EVER. Well, I do love this one too:

She's the one laughing in the face of certain death.

JoySoy Habanero, te amo!

Comments

JackIrons009 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JackIrons009 said…
The enchiladas with verde sauce was most excellent.
Hey, its wednesday, arent you supposed to bitch and moan?
Life said…
nice. i wish i could have had some.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James