Hair Products Be Damned!

Most people that know me probably think I don't spend much time on my hair. It's curly. It's brown. It doesn't have much style other than curly. It usually just kinda hangs there. And how do I achieve this attention-grabbing 'do? You wouldn't believe it, but I actually use all of these products each time after I wash my hair:

  • *New! Biolage something or another leave-in deal. Spritz on, pick through.
  • Dove curl cream.
  • *New! Matrix liquid gel for curls
  • Biosilk
  • Frizz Ease Dream Curls

And sometimes, one or more of the above can be substituted with:

  • Frizz Ease gel
  • Biolage Cream Wax
  • Frizz Ease Curl Perfector

I spend a lot of money on hair products and for what? For this mop? Sometimes I think about what life would be like after some kind of nuclear disaster or something where this cush little life I live was totally morphed into a Little House on the Prairie type of existence. I go through the thoughts about how there'd be no oil (cutting grass with a scythe! walking everywhere! no refrigeration! no ice! etc) and inevitably, I think about how I'd better shave my head because without my horde of hair products, I'd have dreads. Or a good 70's style fro.

Comments

Life said…
most people that know you think you don't do much to your hair? HA. you have more styling products than a beauty salon. i think your lovely ringlets defy the laws of nature with their beauty and sheen. and i think you would look great with a fro.
JackIrons009 said…
Dreadies!!! Screw all that product. Put some maple syrup in your hair, smoke some meth and start twisting.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...