So Appropriate

This is a perfect description of how I feel at work pretty much every day.


And this is pretty much how I feel about national politics. If you click on the image, it takes you to a pretty hysterically bad quiz about the differences between Bush & McCain. If you do well in the first two rounds, you get a quiz seeing if you can tell the difference between McCain and a partially rotten vegetable. DISCLAIMER: I'm an independant, which I believe means I think for myself - this may seem like a diss on the Republicans, but if you substitute any of the other candidates names on that banner, it applies just as well. Not trying to get into a political debate with anyone.


Even though I haven't been traveling for work much in the last month, I've managed to stay wicked busy, mostly with the planning and preparation for being a bridesmaid in Anna's wedding last weekend. For anyone not in the know, Anna is a friend from high school who married another of my friends from high school and they had their reception at the Magic House! It was whimsical and fun and I even did the three-story slide in my bridesmaid dress. The photo set is on Flickr for any of you adventurous types to check out.


Things in my personal life are definitely afoot. I'm posting from work right now (procrastination is king!) so you'll just have to wait for that update. Once I figure out what to say about it...without sounding too dramatic, there's just a lot of weird and wonderful things going on that I can't put into words on "paper". Yet. I'm working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...