Three's a Charm

I know, I know! Three posts in one day - get back to work already! I'll be staying late to compensate for my time wasted on the blog. Uh huh.

Anyway, there is good reason for this post and it has to be today. Because people, today the last triplet came home! That's right, my soon-to-be god-daughter is finally out of the hospital. Not that anyone was counting, but Lily was in the hospital for her first 150 days of life and although she's coming home with a bevy of medical equipment, we are all super fucking happy that she's out of the hellhole NICU and at home with her brothers and parents.

Along time back for this blog, I wrote about how awesome Lily's parents have done. And now? Now I just want to add that y'all are even more amazing than anyone could have anticipated at being parents to triplets (and MONSTER! Can't forget him!). From the stories about what they've dealt with at the hospital, to the stories of sleep deprivation extraordinaire, they've kept at it and I still have yet to hear them join the Pity Party. You guys get a gold star in life FOR SURE.

Comments

Life said…
dude, you crossed the atlantic twice since you posted last. un.accept.able.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...