Leave your livestock alone


Another calendar in the trash. Whoopiteedoo! In years past I have done the whole NY's resolution bit, but this year I haven't really thought about just one resolution that I want to make. Not to sound self-deprecating or anything, but there's a lot of areas of my life I want to work on. Maybe this year I'll try out the theory that if you pick just one thing to concentrate on, all the rest of the changes you want to make will get laid by the wayside (weird expression - wonder where it comes from) and forgotten. And inevitably, the one thing I would specify to try and resolve would get stuck in the Forget File by February anyway.

How about this: I resolve to put more clothes on the dogs. I resolve to take more pictures (especially of dogs wearing clothes). I resolve to learn to knit (clothes for dogs - they just don't make the cute stuff in their size). I resolve to take more walks (with my dogs wearing proper outdoor attire - you know, raingear if it's raining, booties when there's snow, etc). I resolve to take life less seriously and embrace the giddy feeling of putting dogs in clothes.

Or paper towel rolls:

Comments

JackIrons009 said…
Gyar!!!!
I be the Dreaded Pirate Captian Corn Dog!!!!!!
Gyar!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James