Since he's the "favorite"...

...I know Jasoners? will forgive me for being late on his birthday post. Right? Right? Can I use the excuse that I was traveling for 17 hours yesterday and didn't get my luggage and had to file a report and so didn't get home until 8:00 pm after getting up at basically 10:30 pm the night before? Even if my luggage HAD arrived I was so fucking brain-dead, I couldn't be asked to answer the phone much less get online and try to create a worthy birthday post. So instead? Instead he gets this whiny, excuse-laden post! Being the favorite sure has its advantages.

And when I say "favorite", of course I'm referring to Mom & Dad's preferences. I love all three of my brothers equally as all good sisters should. But please, don't point out that Big D and BT didn't get their very own birthday posts, ok? If you do, I might have to post a picture of you wearing a wig. I have one. And I'm willing to use it to my own evil advantage, as all good sisters would.

Happy Birthday Jasoners?!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James