Oh no he didn't

My Surfer Boy (which is how I'm going to refer to the husband from now on) just made me throw up in my mouth a little. He popped a Banana-flavored Laffy Taffy in his mouth while muttering "Why do they even MAKE banana-flavored?" and then promptly threw in several sliced black olives to create an unholy mixture of Disgusting Flavor Combinations No One Should Ever Attempt. You should smell his breath. N-A-S-T-Y. Oh and the black olives were still sitting in the open can from the previous nights' dinner.

And the worst part for me: he liked it. Think he ought to pitch the flavor combo to Willy Wonka?

Comments

Life said…
i am sitting here trying to imagine what that would taste like. ewww.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...