My Surfer Boy Five Years Ago Today


He sure does clean up nice. This pic was snapped right after he did one of those little click-your-heels-while-jumping maneuvers - it was so fucking cute. That's me way in the back standing behind the...the...I don't know what you call them other than sheets...with my parents waiting to "walk down the aisle". And you know what? Today's weather is almost exactly like it was that day five years ago. Whoever noted that life is one big cycle was pretty darn smart. We may not be exactly like we were five years ago, but that's what life'll do to you. And trust me when I say I know how lucky I am to have shared these last five years with someone as kind, funny, sweet and cute as my Hundo. If those adjectives seem trite, it's only because there's just too many to list. Well, that and even just thinking about how great I've got it makes me a bit teary-eyed - I just want to deserve it. God, help me deserve it. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...