For Sister Jenn


Comic Life of Piney Dogs, originally uploaded by Corn Dog.

I'm still slowly discovering fun things on the Mac. Like this program, Comic Life. I made this one in about 15 seconds and it was the first one I made, which goes to show how frighteningly easy it is to use.

I'm dedicating this to Sister Jenn, who wasn't able to join us for NYE festivities last night due to a raging case of herpes. Ok, it was really pneumonia (allegedly). Hoping this makes you smile no matter how poopy you're feeling.

Don't forget to eat your black eyed peas today for prosperity throughout 2008!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Damn Sister! Must you tell everyone about my scorching STD?? I thought I told you that in all confidence!
Thank you for the dedication. We have the cutest dogs ever. Tell (Canned) Corn if she ever wants to see Indy again she has to learn bladder control. :)
Happy New Year Sister! I missed seeing you guys, but I must say, my lungs are thankful. Love ya!
Unknown said…
Gosh, hope Jen is back in the saddle by now! Who knew she was a so promiscuous??

Also, I would like to extend a hearty thanks for encouraging black-eye pea consumption. I ate nigh on 82 pounds of peas myself on New Year's Day. I'm probably going to win the lottery because of it, so be nice to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James