Not Going Anywhere for a While

At least, not internationally, until October. Even if I wanted to I couldn't, since my passport is now officially full. This last trip cluttered it up with four stamps in London and two stamps from Malta, plus the one re-entry stamp in DC. I only had three empty spots before I left.

I'm pretty damn glad to have this travel hiatus. The first half of this year has been pretty ridiculous with the amount of traveling - I didn't even unpack my toiletry kit between the last two trips and I found that a little depressing. Of course, I haven't yet unpacked the stupid toiletry kit yet from this trip, so maybe I was just depressed because of the sheer invincibility of my laziness.

So now I must get caught up on all of the shit I've put off and delayed for the last six months. Namely, taxes and bills, but there's other stuff I've let slide - like staying in touch (and therefore on the good side) with my inlaws. I'd say I haven't been doing a very good job with that - not that they've said anything, more like what they haven't said...like happy birthday. Not one of my inlaws called or sent a card for my birthday and I'm taking that as a passive aggressive display of annoyance. I could be wrong - they could have just forgotten. But either way, not a good sign, I'd say.

So, I'm happy (or sorry whichever works for you) to say that I'll be here more frequently over the next few months. Expect baby pictures - I'm now officially an aunt! The Artist Formerly Known As Fetus has made his stunning debut (June 11th) and you can trust my unbiased opinion that he's about the cutest freaking baby ever.

Comments

Sebastian said…
JUST LOVE THIS BLOG WISH MY BLOG WAS AS GOOD FEEL FREE TO GO TO MY BLOG AT http://newspoliticsandmore.blogspot.com/
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON IT
Anonymous said…
I can also reassure people, with my unbiased opinion, that he is seriously adorable.
Glad to have you home for awhile, but not too long. I can only tolerate you for so long :)
Unknown said…
inlaws...eek, i will have some of those soon. i feel like i have them already. glad you made it back w/o being detained for passport (or other, brokedownpalacetype)reasons.
Life said…
well, he gets to be the cutest baby ever that is an infant and mine are the cutest toddlers.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James