Mothraleo is Anna!

Ha! I've outed her.

Sunday was not only the anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima, but was also my BFF's birthday - an equally explosive event, I can tell you that. Proof:


And here it was, Anna's birthday and SHE gave ME a gift! She just recently returned from a sojourn to jolly England - London to be exact. And she brought me back something that will change my life:


My allegiance is set. Mighty Mighty Liverpool! Now that I have the scarf, will they teach me the naughty chants? Fuck propriety and all that, I want to know the dirty bits.

Comments

Life said…
dude tracey looks crazed in that picture. wish i had got to join the fun. i didn't get to be at her birthday last year either because i was in the hospital.
me said…
Manchester- The Best.
Sun, Oct 22 at Manchester United 8:00 am EDT
JP said…
L. I. V.
E. R. P.
double O. L. Liverpool FC, come on you Reds...

not the most exciting chant admittedly but you have to support a crap uncreative team like Spurs for creative fans.

Com'on the Reds, Community Shield champs once again!

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...