I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane

Well, it's adios Hong Kong and hello long long flight home. It's been one helluva trip and I'm a richer person for it. It's a lot easier to appreciate my good fortune at having the opportunity to travel to new and interesting places when it's time to leave.

JP has been the most gracious host and I truly hope someday in his world travels, he'll have the fortune/misfortune to come to mid-America so I can repay his hospitality in kind.

JP, I'll see you on the flip side.

The rest of you, I'll see you soon!

Comments

JackIrons009 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JackIrons009 said…
I just heard some chatter about bird flue in Mid America.
Thanks for the souvenir!!

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James