Denial is my friend

I'm not really leaving a week from tomorrow for China. No, I prefer to not think about it at all. That way, I'm not very stressed out about the trip this week. But just because I'm avoiding it and denying to myself it'll happen, next week is going to be rough to say the least. I've never been to Asia and it's going to be a culture shock with a garnish of bird flu fear.

This is how I looked upon my return from the mere 8-hour flight from London:



I don't think I'll be sharing the picture of how I look upon my return via the 16-hour flight from Hong Kong. Unless I get miraculously upgraded to Business Class, in which case, I'll share all the goodies with you via a picture slide show. Who do I have to maim or bribe to get that upgrade for free? Shit, who am I kidding? I'd pay good money for an upgrade...if only we hadn't booked our tickets with CheapoAir.com. I wish I was kidding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James