Camera Toss

I have a ginormous digital camera. See, I bought it because of floppy disk storage feature (because I'm a total idiot and knew less than nothing about digital cameras) and this feature requires the size of the camera to be ludicrous. So, I'm looking at random Flickr pictures one day and I come across this Camera Toss group. It's just what it sounds like - people throw their camera into the air while taking a picture and hopefully catch it to retrieve the images. This is one from my first camera tossing excursion. It's a picture of some Christmas lights in my parents yard. The camera only ended up on the ground twice, so I consider this a success. The Ginormous Sony lives to toss again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James