How Cool Would This Look on the Wall in the Living Room?

When Surfer Boy and I were in California a couple of months ago, we spent time with one of his old high school friends. This mate is now a working artist and I think his portfolio is amazing and the piece pictured was one of my favorites. I also saw this piece up-close-and-personal in his kitchen - the picture of this one just doesn't do the wood justice as the grain and finish are so elegant and the lighting on the trilobyte things is perfect. And then, out of nowhere, he GAVE us a piece! It is in the same series as this piece, but no two pieces of his are exactly the same, so ours is a one-of-a-kind. Also? It's the "Dreamer" series and that is so bloody perfect for Surfer Boy - that's exactly what he is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James