In Preparation


I'll be flying to Montreal on Sunday and in preparation, I've uploaded this handy airline safety guide to my Flickr account. Be sure to click on the image and then click on "All Sizes" so you can read the captions.

In the event I don't have time to update ye olde blog while I'm gone, my apologies in advance. Feel free to leave in the comments of this post your answer to the following question and I will tell you all my answer upon my return:

Do you balance your checkbook/checking account statements regularly?

I know, not a very sexy question, but hey, it's important - or so I'm told.

Comments

Life said…
dude- do they not have internet access in fucking canada? i want an update, dammit!
i miss you- sob.

did i tell you i get to go to el piney!?!

and, uh, i do the same exact thing as joy with the checking account. maybe it is a virgo thing!

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...