Bitch is Back

To answer my last burning question, no, I don't balance my checkbook. Not once. The bank could be completely fucking me and I wouldn't have the slightest idea.

I'm back from the land of the Mounties and poutine. Oh Canada. The good news is I lost about 10 pounds while I was gone. A mixture of high stress and adrenaline levels, throw in a hyper-sensitive sense of appearance and a dash of no time to eat and you've got a winning diet apparently.

The show went fairly well, blah blah blah. I can't be bothered with the details right now as I'm still completely muddy in the brain.

That's the current update. Stay tuned for when my vocabulary and motivation return.

Comments

Life said…
yippee!! glad you are back and looking like the hot momma you are

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...