Don't you hate it when...

...you come home with a good buzz and a satiated appetite to discover your air conditioner is seriously on the fritz? So on the fritz, you're afraid it might be ready to "throw a rod" or some other such technical jargon that basically means "you're screwed".

...there's a song on the CD that you love so much, you hardly even hear the songs leading up to it, if you don't skip them in the first place? There's probably some great songs leading up to #4, but I'll never know it because the excitement for #4 is too overpowering to consider waiting another 2.5 minutes to hear it. And if I do listen to it, I'm constantly thinking of #4 anyway and paying zero attention. They could replace their keyboards with a monkey making fart noises and would I notice? Nah, probably not.

...your dog wakes you up at 7 am making the sound that says "I'm puking imminently" and then proceeds to pause and charf at every piece of carpet in the house along the way from the bedroom to the back yard?

...your other dog loses most of his hair, grows it back and then starts losing it again? We had about 2 weeks of soft fur before it all started falling out again. Dammit.

...you find out an old friend "isn't allowed" to hang out with you anymore apparently because his spouse has blackballed you from the list of Acceptable Friends to Hang Out With and you don't know why? Mr. 5 Pants, yer dead to me. Not really, but I find I can cope with this knowledge better by acting like I don't care anymore.

...when someone steals your happy pills? I tell you what, it's a bad scene all around when that happens.

...________________________? Venting is good for the soul. I invite you to divest yourself of some hate in the comments section. It's for your own good.

Comments

Life said…
which old friend? are the initials d.s.?
Life said…
i keep thinking about being banned from the acceptable friends list and seriously- the fuck? what a c u next tuesday. to me, that means eventual divorce due to supreme bitchyness.
hnp said…
...when you come out to your car in the morning to find that bird crap has adorned it to the full extent so you head to the $10 automatic carwash on the way to work thus making you late only to arrive and realize that said automatic carwash just smeared the crap around and now your beautiful red car is now covered with a a smeary whitish film!

that was my morning!

nice blog by the way!

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James