There's So Much Pee

That was the call that rang out from upstairs. I emerged from the basement to find a wiggly stream of pee ranging from the pine room, through the entire kitchen and around the corner to the hallway, with a nice finish on the hall runner. Guess I have no one but myself to blame for not letting Bean out when I got home from the bowling alley, but cleaning that up half drunk really sucked.

But I'm thankful Bean's still around to piss on the floor for the full length of the house. Just one of the many things for which I'm grateful. Yesterday was Thanksgiving, but I do try to be grateful every day. An alarm titled "Gratitude" goes off at the same time every day on my phone to remind me in case I've forgotten.

So, thank you Cassady, for pissing all over the house to remind me. Next time, could you just leave a note?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...