It Was All Part of My Elaborate Plan

We're more than halfway through November in the Year of Our Lord 2008. It's been one helluva year in the Land o' Corn Dogs. It's no secret that I've been going through a lot of peaks and valleys in my personal life and this year will definitely not fade from the memory banks any time soon.

It's good practice for not passing judgment and just looking at it like a passive observer, when you have times like this past year. At least that's what I tell myself on a regular basis. It's a coping mechanism, I think.

So it's been hard to put anything - time, thought, personal stuff, humor, pictures - on this page for quite some time. But I think I might be into it again. Let me check. Oh yeah, I'm doing it right now.

I've got all kinds of ideas for the next "Don't You Love it When..." post. I really want to get that exercise back into my routine. Such good therapy for self-pity spirals.

Comments

Life said…
WHAT? You posted? Excuse me while I brush the floor off my cheek. I seem to have passed out.
C-C-C-Corn Dog said…
Shhh! Nobody was supposed to know. How'd you find out so fast?
Unknown said…
hallelujah! corndog lives!

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

I'm the Lyrical Jesse James