Cornclops


This picture provides me with endless enjoyment. My laptop has a program called Photo Booth and using the little built-in camera, you can take pictures of yourself or, your dogs. The best feature of the program is the effects you can put on the lens. I'm not sure which effect this one is showing, maybe squeeze? All I know for sure is that whenever I look at this picture, I get the giggles.

One night, some friends came over and we hung out in the basement, passing the laptop around and taking ridiculous pictures of ourselves with various effects. My youngest brother not only made up some of the most hilarious faces/pictures, but he had an entire volume of sound effects that went with each face or effect. The next day, my stomach and cheeks hurt from laughing so hard that night. And scrolling through the images that were saved did not disappoint. They're actually so good that I can't post them here or even on Flickr, as permission for such was strictly prohibited by all in attendance. I can't blame them really - there are some of me that I'd really rather not share with the internet. But Corn Dog has no such illusion of privacy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, thank you for not sharing those!
C-C-C-Corn Dog said…
Come on Sister! That one of you is GORGEOUS.

Also, sorry for the crappy lighting in the picture. If you double click on it, you get a larger version that can actually be viewed.
C-C-C-Corn Dog said…
Or anyway, I could see the picture on my laptop...can you guys not see it at all? If so, I'll do some photo magick and upload a new one.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...