Dexter

Dexter, a puppy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, says Happy Thanksgiving! To you! And you over there! And hey, you too! And that guy in the back! And w00t, I'd never forget YOU! Lick lick lick.

This is my co-workers dog. He likes the Showtime series by the same name. I don't get Showtime, but he's described it to me in depth. It's got a guy (David from Six Feet Under) who is a blood spatter expert with the forensics dept. by day and by night, he's a serial killer who only kills bad guys. Now, when I named my dog, I wanted him to be a good car dog so I thought of someone who was really into being in cars and I came up with Neal Cassady: The Guy That Drove The Bus For The Merry Pranksters, amongst other things. And it worked too - Cassady traveled with me to Chicago numerous times for Dead shows, California, Colorado (with KEEEM), all over Missouri, Utah, Oregon, Nevada, ad nauseum. I wonder if Dexter will stalk around the house at night looking for offending critters to kill off? Because that would be cool.

I'm out. Off to go eat copious amounts of turkey, pie, and...pie. Posted by Picasa

Comments

C-C-C-Corn Dog said…
he IS a cute dog, isn't he? i am leaving him up there until Surfer Boy agrees that I can have one.

Popular posts from this blog

Stupid Saturn Rising

High Tide

Don't You Love it When...